Tuesday, September 08, 2026

Hello September!

Hello my friends!
It's me, Juno!  Welcome to my bloggy, September Edition! 😁

I hope everyone had a great summer break.

Shortly after my previous post, my bro turned 18!
 

How it is possible?  
This is bro and my Angel sib Pinot in May 2009. 
They were the same size!   (Link)




Bro was very busy with Lifeguard shifts over the summer.
On his barkday, he quickly came home to pick up something.
Mom knew he would not be home after her bed time so
they had a super quickly celebration.


We're always in the city but my life is good! 



Sometime I am bored and try my best to show my sad puppy eyes.



I wonder why mom's water tastes better.




Is a bit of lime secret?


I tried on Angel Momo's raincoat the other day.


Do you like it?


One afternoon, I ran into my extended cousin, Charlie!


Look at the moon!  Huge! This was taken at 9:30pm on August 28.


Next morning at 6:30.


Toronto was hit by a "100 year storm" last week.


Luckily, mom's office is not far from us.  
She quickly came home and took me out for a walk.  She picked me up and started running when the rain was really coming down. 

Mom's phone was beeping with the alert.


After this video, heavy rain, storm and thunder came here!


We are safe.  No flooding and we had power.
We thought the damage was minimum in our neibourhood.

But while mom was runnnig next morning, she saw a tree was ripped from 
the ground.  How sad!!
 


Veggies Delivery Wednesday!


I was snacking yum yum Kale behind mom and I got caught.

"Juno! Something is hanging from your mouth!"

Today is the first day of school!
All the best for your next adventure, bro!



We'll have a big celebration next month.  Can you guess what it is?
Let's hope mom won't forget!!

Juno/J & J

17 comments:

Brian's Home Blog said...

Happy 18th birthday to your Bro from all of us. That was some storm you had Juno and I'm glad you all are safe and no harm was done. You do look most snazzy in that raincoat!

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Hi, Juno! What a busy month! Happy Birthday, belatedly to your big bro! Hope he's enjoying his post high school schooling..
That was some bad storm! I shall have to ask my sister if she had trouble from that storm...she lives in Milton. And I know lots of people in Brampton, that is where I grew up.

messymimi said...

I hope things go well for your brother in school and am so glad the storm did not do much damage in your area. It's sad when trees fall during storms, I agree.

Since I am rather new to your blog, I am not sure what you will be celebrating next, but I hope it is a wonderful time.

meowmeowmans said...

We are glad you and your family are safe after that scary storm, Juno! Otherwise, there is a lot going on at your place. It looks like you and Charlie had fun. :)

Happy barkday to your bro James! And maybe the celebration next month is your mom's barkday? And maybe Halloween, too?

Hugs!

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

Bros do grow up, often without permission

Erin the Cat Princess said...

Happy September, Juno and family. My, the stormy weather we have all been having sure has sparked many alerts. We have had the alerts for fire risk, then some for torrential rain that didn't quite appear thank goodness. Hopefully you will get a new tree or trees planted where that grand old tree used to be?
So pleased you have such a safe place to be and lovely views of the day and night. I always think the best place to be is indoors watching the rain. That was a lovely vegetable haul you got (and taste tested for quality 😉) Yes, we always find others food is nicer. Hmm, lime was it? I shall have to look at that see if we cats can have it.
Here's to your human bro having a great new school term.
ERin & Mrs H

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

Big brothers always grow up without permission.

Duke said...

How did your bro grow up so fast, Juno! You look great in Momo's rain coat and you also look great in front of all of those yummy veggies! I have never had kale.

Lynn and Precious said...

Juno you've had a fantastic summer. But it all goes so quickly. Glad you were safe from the storms. Precious loves to drink my ice cold water too but there's no lime in it. Enjoy your walks because we love seeing pictures of you doing it.

Walter & Angel Millie said...

You sure had a fun time this summer, Juno. We had those crazy big storms on the south shore of Lake Ontario last week too. You look so cute with that kale hanging from your lip. BOL!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Java Bean: "Ayyy, those humans, they grow up so fast, don't they?"
Lulu: "That's cool you bumped into your extended cousin Charlie, he seems like a very happy fellow! But I could do without those big storms. I would definitely have been hiding under Dada's desk or in the bathroom if that happened here!"

TimberLove said...

Woooo! you have beautiful views little friend,

da tabbies o trout towne said...

whitefizh wednezday wavez two ewe juno…septemburr all reddy huh. de foto oh bro N pinot iz juzt de BEST…sew iz yur moovee drinkin momz watetz. ‼️‼️‼️😸🐾💚 glad ewe all stayed safe. frum de storm…N that iz sad bout
that tree 😿 N tell yur mom her kneadz ta ordurr sum good stuffz…like mice creem ( eye saw noe kale neer yur lipz ‼️‼️😸…happee month a head two all N bezt fizhez two bro at college 🐾🐾🐾

Huskies622 said...

You have such fun all the time with your family! We read about the big storm you all had and we are glad you and yours were safe. This summer has been something, right? We can't wait until it is autumn---and then winter, because we are huskies! Enjoy your September!

Ojo said...

Hi hi hi! Ojo here! Your Bro is getting very big! Happy barkday to him! Did your sad eyes work? We are glad you survived the storm!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

We're sorry to be so late commenting, Juno! Blogger is no longer showing us new posts. Happy belated 18th Birthday to your bro! By the way, spaniel eyes are world-famous! I use them to my advantage too!

Woofs,
Ollie

Basil and The B Team ~ BionicBasil ® said...

So glad mew were safe during the storm! Epic post Juno, so much is happening! Happy Sunday sweetie!!! 😻🐾🦋🐾😻