Hello my friends!
It's me, Juno! Welcome to my bloggy, September Edition! 😁
I hope everyone had a great summer break.
Shortly after my previous post, my bro turned 18!
How it is possible?
This is bro and my Angel sib Pinot in May 2009.
They were the same size! (Link)
Bro was very busy with Lifeguard shifts over the summer.
On his barkday, he quickly came home to pick up something.
Mom knew he would be home after her bed time so
they had a super quickly celebration.
We're always in the city but my life is good!
Sometime I am bored and try my best to show my sad puppy eyes.
![]() |
I wonder why mom's water tastes better.
Is a bit of lime secret?
I tried on Angel Momo's raincoat the other day.
Do you like it?
One afternoon, I ran into my extended cousin, Charlie!
Look at the moon! Huge! This was taken at 9:30pm on August 28.
Next morning at 6:30.
Toronto was hit by a "100 year storm" last week.
Luckily, mom's office is not far from us.
She quickly came home and took me out for a walk. She picked me up and started running when the rain was really coming down.
![]() |
| Mom's phone was beeping with the alert. |
After this video, heavy rain, storm and thunder came here!
We are safe. No flooding and we had power.
We thought the damage was minimum in our neibourhood.
But while mom was runnnig next morning, she saw a tree was ripped from
the ground. How sad!!
Veggies Delivery Wednesday!
I was snacking yum yum Kale behind mom and I got caught.
![]() |
| "Juno! Something is hanging from your mouth!" |
Today is the first day of school!
All the best for your next adventure, bro!
We'll have a big celebration next month. Can you guess what it is?
Let's hope mom won't forget!!
Juno/J & J





No comments:
Post a Comment