Monday, August 10, 2026

OMD... it's August!

Hello my friends!

It's me, Juno!  I hope you're having a great summer!


Summer is pawsome! 
Everyday, mom and I enjoy 'after work' long walkies!


Sometime it's really hot but my refreshment is always ready.


Too hot to stroll?  Let's go to my favourite place 
to get some chilly air!


Mom always tells me my face changes instantly.  BOL


Thank you, A/C!  


You know what I found during my morning walky?


Mushrooms!  Why here?!?

"No mushroom for doggies!"

This day, mom couldn't stop laughing.
Do I look funny??

Happy Messy Hair Day!


"Before bed walkies" is always fun in summer.
This day, I met a Cavalier girl.



I did hide and seek!

Can you see me, mom?

And... of course I take my mission seriously.
I am on Paw Patrol!


My bro spent 10 days at his friend's family cottage 
somewhere far from Toronto!

Great pic, bro!

Every day, bro, his friends and pawrents swam and walked in the woods. 
They had so much fun!

One day, they visited the closest town
from the cottage called Bancroft, Ontario.

And they saw this sign - Beer for Dogs!

Cool!

Mom always wonders why healthy eating costs so much!

She already gave up Whole Foods Market and shops at 
the regular supermarket. 
Still, she has to check what's on sales.

10lb bag of potatoes is a half price this week! Paws up!
BUTT a half pint of raspberries (25 pieces hahaha) is still $4.   Grrrr!



So she joins Odd Bunch.



Apparently, 50% of all food produced in Canada is wasted! (No Way!)

Grocery stores have strict cosmetic standards and 
anything looks a bit different is rejected. (What?!?)

Odd Bunch rescues the surplus and delivers to our door.

This medium box is $32!!

Just once, mom finds odd-looking stuff but hey, 
this heart shaped potato is so cute!


We love opening the box every week!

Broccoli, lychee, Plus...., smile to mom's camera!

Me, sampling a crunchy giant green bean.



Let's hope our summer will last longer!



See you next time!

Juno/J & R























No comments: