Tuesday, June 26, 2007

"Pride Week" was taken place in Toronto.
Hello doggies and Girl Girl! :)
Hope everyone had a good weekend!
:)
The highlight of this one-week big event was called The Pride Parade.
Momo wasn't sure what was about
but obviously everyone was cheerful & happy! This is a good sign! Can you hear this music from outside??
This video was shot just before the party began!
My mom and dad stood up on the chairs and watched the parade.
They joined the pawty without ME!!
It was a very warm Sunday and the parade took two hours
so my dad asked me to stay and watch the parade from my window.
Oh, I've seen that guy with grey hair on TV. That must be Toronto Mayor, David Miller.
My dad said the parade was well-organized and it was fun to watch.
The amazing thing is that how fast city was able to clean the streets!
Look at this photo!
This was taken 18 minutes after the parade moved out from our neighbourhood.
No garbage, no crowds!!
Impressive!!
My mom and dad came back and took me out for a walk.
We stopped by other part of town. Can you hear the jazz band? :)
The newly wed couple was taking wedding photos. Nice & peaceful, huh??
I am looking forward to Canada Day weekend!
(I know my mom is going to have four-day off!)
Momo / J & R

10 comments:

Boo Casanova said...

momo, u sure appreciate the jazz by stepping on the steps first!

wet wet licks

Boo

Simba and Jazzi said...

Look at all those people.

Simba x

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Woh that parade looks very crowded

~ girl girl

Lorenza said...

Hi, Momo.
Those are very nice videos.
Sorry for asking but, what is the meaning of that parade??
Sure it looks very clean!
Have a nice day
Lorenza

Asta said...

Momo,
We had pwide weekend hewe too, they were making moosik on the pier outside our window, and then fiwewowks at night,but I couldn't see the pawade like you could....I think you live in a weally nice place
come over anytime and play my piano
smoochie kisses
Asta

ToFFee said...

Hi Momo!

I added you on my pawend's list!

that looks like fun! sorry they didn't bring you along.. you might get hurt... maybe..

Wuffs!
Toffee

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hey Momo, looks like fun. We have a Pride Parade here where I live in August.

J x

PS I'd be delighted to link to you!

Sophie Brador said...

Hey Momo, We have a parade here too. Or rather we did. Then we didn't. Then we did. It's all very political with lots of in-fighting. I hear about it sometimes because my neighbour is really involved with it. I think it's on again, but who knows for sure. If my mom goes, she probably won't take me either ... and I don;t have a view from my window. She never takes me to parades. Maybe she'll take me to the jazz festival. It just started.

Cairo The Boxer said...

How cool a parade right by your house!!!

Amber said...

Whoa Momo, what a parade.I guess your mom and dad didn't bring you because is too crowded. But you got a nice view too. The place looks really clean.
Take Care!!