Monday, October 02, 2023

Hello October!

 
Hello and thank you for coming by my bloggy,
my friends and loyal readers!

 I hope you've had a great summer
with your families and friends.



My summer was enjoyable! 
I had a playdate with my mom's good friend' doggie, Bella for the first time.


I love a salad bar. This was one is very bushy.
Whoohoo!


As a food inspector, I have to sample this little green before mom
unloaded groceries.


When I am lucky, I find a stick on the sidewalk... 
sort of crunchy toppings for my salad!



While I was looking for a green stuff, I met these stiff rabbits at the park.



During the Labour Day long weekend,
we were able to view Canadian International Air Show from our window.


We enjoyed 3 hour-show.






After the long weekend, my bro started new school year.
Now he's Grade 10!



We have a very exciting news!! 

One of our neighbours was looking for a Cavalier since they saw me 
almost a year ago and the family recently found this little cute puppy.

He's the 2nd Cavalier in the same building and we live on the floor! :)


Mom often says I act like a hooman.  Do I???

A teanager is busy.  We needed to catch up quickly. 

Also I look like a hooman.  Seriously?!?

This was an ordinary 'Before-Bed-Time' Walkies. 
Mom can't stop laughing since I look SO dramatic.


The weather is still very warm here in Toronto.
Let's hope the summer will stretch a bit. 


Take care!

Juno/J & R

11 comments:

Millie and Walter said...

You sure have had a fun summer, Juno. What fun to see the air show from so high up! We hope you and your new neighbor puppy can have some play time together.

Sandee said...

Living large. That's what you're doing. You're most cute too.

Have a woof woof day and week. ♥

Brian's Home Blog said...

That was a fun post sweet Juno, you sure have been busy and having lots of fun!

C.L.W.STEP said...

It's always good to see you Juno! We can hardly believe it's October already.

We usually have an air show here in Rochester in summer. We can see some of it from our driveway. But the trees are getting so tall now, we're lucky to see a few of the jets. We can sure hear them, though.

Molly the Airedale said...

Bella is sure cute and now you'll have a new puppy friend, Juno. We are so excited for you!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Thanks for the update, Juno! I like a bit of greenery myself. How exciting that you now have another Cav on the same floor of your building!

Woofs,
Ollie

meowmeowmans said...

Hi Juno! It's so nice to see you, and we are glad things are going well with you and your family. You bro has grown so much, and that air show sure was awesome. We hope you still get some summertime warmth. XO

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "It's good to have a friend! Things have been a lot more fun here since Bean came along! I also like salad, especially the crunchy bits at the ends of the lettuce!"
Java Bean: "Ayyyy, do you have a gorgon going around turning rabbits to stone? Keep an eye out! Or, um, rather, don't ..."

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Those big bunnies sure look like fun, Juno! Us pups like 'salad' too, petcretary call us cows sometimes, LOL!

How fun to have playdates, and a new sort of sister living close by!

Brian's Home Blog said...

Thank you for the well wishes for our sweet Brian.

Tigger's Mum said...

Great views fromm your windows - you certainly love a long way above the ground!