Saturday, July 04, 2020

Pandemic but life must go on! No. 2

Staying at home and not being able to social with friends
are difficult  

butt

we've been very lucky with the weather in Toronto
which encouraged my hoomans to go outside a lot!!

Summer is short.  Make most of it!
Mom was very impressed how bro's teacher organized class
using Google Meet and Google Classroom.

I often participated his class to get to know his classmates.



Bro made a slideshow about my life and represented
to his class online.


This is how it begins.  😁😁


After over 3 months of remote learning, this challenging school year came to the end.
Bro graduated from the elementary school he spent past 8 years since
junior kindergarten.

Grade 6 Grads walked around the school while parents, teachers and neighbours 
clapped them out.
Farewell ceremony will be postponed till the fall.

Congrats to all!

One day, I found myself in the middle of mess.  bol


Where am I?!?
Mom said Angel Momo and I lived here 12 years ago but don't remember a thing!

I was a tiny pup back then!

I sniffed and tried to leave many p-mails as possible 
on our new route. 


Things are getting better these days.  :)

During this time, what skill my hoomans improve the most?

Porched Egg! 👍

Here's daddy's.

Happy Weekend everyone!



Pinot/J & R

13 comments:

Brian's Home Blog said...

I'm glad you had a good time in class and such a wonderful family you have!

ZOOLATRY said...

Hi to one and all ... happy you are back to the woofie-blogging-world and
congrats to your young man (my grandboy will do that next year!) ...
thanks for visiting us at Zoolatry. We just signed up to follow by email, so now we can visit often ...
sorry we missed including you on our Canada Day post, hope it was a Happy Day!

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

All that schooling from home can be quite the challenge. The peeps here are all wondering what is going to happen to the grandkids when the new school year comes. With the virus ramping up here again, it is going to be a tough decision.

That is a beautiful family photo at the end.

。☆。*。☆。
★。\|/。★
Happy 4th of July
★。/|\。★
。☆。*。☆。

Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

meowmeowmans said...

Congratulations to your bro on graduating grade 6, Pinot! We are super glad things are beginning to get better there. Hugs to you and your family!

C.L.W.STEP said...

We hope you have a fabulous weekend full of the best summer-time fun! I hope we get to see Pinot's biography. I bet it's full of excitement! Enjoy the nice summer weather while we have it. You never know when it might turn cold and rainy again! Oh, and I think we made it through the worst of the 4th of July fireworks. Some crazy people were on the baseball field shooting off some pretty professional looking fireworks. Fortunately, I'm not too afraid of that stuff.

C.L.W.STEP said...

We hope you have a fabulous weekend!

Molly the Airedale said...

Congratulations to your Bro, Pinot! We absolutely love your family portrait♥

Kismet said...

I've never heard of Google classroom but I'm not in school.

carol l mckenna said...

Congrats to the 'graduate' ~ I feel terrible for the young people missing out on so many milestones and social interactions ~ hopefully, this will end soon ~

Thanks so much not comments about understanding losing my Zoe ~ It is only the 3rd day without and I am such a mess ~

Love doggies ~ so adorable ~

Be Safe, Be Well,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)

Tamago said...

The slideshow of your life that your brother made looks wonderful. I bet his classmates enjoyed it :-) Congratulations to him on graduating from the elementary school!

Ruby said...

OMD, you and your peeps are all moved into the big city! How exciting! I bets there are tons of FABulous sniffs there!
I am so glads you guys are out of the worst of it ~ here peeps just can't seem to stop acting like selfish *&***%^5!!! so, we'll probably be in this til, wells, furevers. sigh.
Anyhu, I hopes all your peeps stay safe and healthy!
Kisses,
Ruby ♥

C.L.W.STEP said...

Pinot, we were so sad to hear about our dear friend Freya. What a sweetie she was! When I get out of work, I'll see if I can add another message on their blog. Maybe Princess Leah might be able to help too.

C.L.W.STEP said...

I left a message from you at Freya Rose's blog.

www.catflapcavalier.blogspot.com