Wednesday, July 01, 2020

Pandemic but life must go on! No. 1

Hello friends! Loooooooong Time No See!


Hello Canadian friends!
Happy Canada Day!

Mom aka chief-editor has been doing triple duties
and never helped me to surf bloggies these days.

Over due, mom!




Thanks technology!

Since mid-March, mom is working from home
and bro is studying remotely using Google Meet.

No worries, mom! Bro is studying!

Having two homans at home means I get more walkies during a day.

Yay! 


Oh well pandemic...

Hair Salons were closed.
Mom looked up how to trim boys' hair on YouTube
except mine! 



Before and After!  

Public events took place as the 'virtual' ones!
You run, record your time using app and post your result on line.

I have no complain!  I have more walkies!  




Mid-May, Dog parks in Toronto were re-opened.

We must keep 2m (6f) social distancing....  
7 chihuahua or 4 me?



One day, mom said she needed to clean up and pull out this old thingy 
from the storage and turn on the switch.

It worked!!

It's called iMac G3, 160 year old.  (have you ever heard it?)

Here's Angel Momo's pic. Mom was emotional...

Apparently this was a sensational back then! bol

I wonder why she started cleaning up our house.

Stay turn...

Pinot/J & R

13 comments:

Brian's Home Blog said...

It's sure nice to see you, Happy Canada Day! I'm glad you are enjoying more walkies! The Mom did a good job on the haircut!

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Happy Canada Day!!! Life has been busy at your place. Here too. Thank you for stopping by. Mom did a great job with the hair trims. We are wondering what's up with all the cleaning - are you moving?

Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

meowmeowmans said...

Well, we guess there is a silver lining to everything, right, Pinot? MOre walkies and having Mom and bro home all the time sounds pretty great. :)

Kinley Westie said...

Oh wow, the colored macs! Momma remembers seeing them when she wuz way young!

Molly the Airedale said...

Extra walkies are always a GREAT thing! Your mom did a great job on the boy's hairs! Happy Canada Day.

C.L.W.STEP said...

It's very nice to see you again, my friends across Lake Ontario! I've been stuck at home with dad who hardly goes anywhere; and my ghostwriter has been working way too much! Hope this crummy quarantine stuff goes away soon!

Kismet said...

Tell the pandemic that you're gonna do it YOUR way.

Sandee said...

We got our haircuts last month and that was wonderful. We were so shaggy looking. We are not good with scissors here so we didn't attempt to cut our hair.

I'm glad you're well and I hope you had a fabulous Canada Day.

Have a woof woof rest of the week. My best to your mom. ♥

Tamago said...

Happy Canada Day!
Yay for you getting more walkies! I’m impressed by your mom’s skill for hair cut :-)
That photo of Momo is so precious xo

Helen said...

Happy Canada Day! I've been doing my own hair, not doing too bad at it either. The dogs here are getting longer walks, sometimes more, but since I was retired except for all of our travel being cancelled, life didn't change too much.

Ruby said...

HAPPY CANADA DAY!!!!!! OMD, what funs! I am so glads you are gettin' lots of walkies in, and you are keepin' your brudder on track with his studies.
Oh, Ma knows all abouts the 'home hair cut'! She is cuttin' Gpa's hair, (wells, she always cut her own anyhu, so that's the same), butts Gpa says he is savin' lots of green papers havin' Ma do it instead! BOL! I hopes he spends it on some treaties for MOI !!!
Oh, lookie at Angel Momo....I miss Momo ♥
Can't waits to hear why your Moms had to clean your already clean house! BOL
Kisses,
Ruby ♥

My Mind's Eye said...

Hey Pinot/J&R Happy Canada Day
Give mom a high five on the haircuts for the men. Thank goodness your furs remained perfect as they were. I love your tongue out photo labeled Yay
Hugs cecilia

Sweet William The Scot said...

Your Mom sure did a terrific job on the boys hair amazing what one can find on YouTube why I bet there is even one for trimming your furs but I won't tell my lips are zipped. Lee started cleaning she got everything out then quit she has the Pandemic blues.
Sweet William The Scot