Sunday, September 08, 2019

My favourite spot in the house

Hello friends! :)
I hope everyone enjoys nice cooler weather these days!


I love walkie 
BUTT
the kitchen is my favourite spot in the house.

Do you hang out there a lot?   I certainly DO!

Today I show you what I sniffed and got a tiny sample in our kitchen lately.

Here's sun-dried tomato pasta with hoomans'
all time favourite garlic sauce and baby spinach.



Super Messy Spinach and ricotta Cannelloni.
Mom said it's IMPOSSIBLE to make it like the picture on the box!!


So sorry Kismet...  My bro loves eggs.
Mom made huge Japanese omelette rice. 

What is it?!?  
It's actually called Omu-Rice.  Seasoned rice wrapped in a shin sheet of egg omelette. 


Homemade buschetta.


Oooooops.  Here's another egg dish. 
My bro's another favourite quiche.


Hoomans' typical Casual Friday plate!



Another "Casual Friday" stuff.  
This one is SOOOOO casual!  bol

"I am going to get baguette!! Oh Emmental, too!"

Oh here's me.  Mom said she has meant to put this on for so long...
I was a bit confused first but as a good Pinot boy I took it!  
I know snood keeps my ears clean. 


"Are you saying I look like a grandma?!?"

Have a great week, everyone!

Pinot/J & R

6 comments:

meowmeowmans said...

Pinot, you look cute in your bandana. :)

All the food at your house looks so delicious. We love omu-rice!

Brian's Home Blog said...

You do look pretty darn cute and no wonder you hang out in the kitchen, yum!

Kismet said...

I'll allow you to eat eggs but only if you eat them with a habeñero pepper. That will fix your wagon.

Molly the Airedale said...

Who wouldn't love hanging out in the kitchen when you have peeps that create the most awesome yummy dishes, Pinot! You look so cute in your snood. We are LOVING the cooler temps!

C.L.W.STEP said...

Everything looks so yummy! All of the doggies in our house loved to be in the kitchen. Ghostwriter says Angel Ginger was always right underfoot whenever there was cooking going on.

Erin the Cat Princess said...

Awww, we love your first selfie, it looks like you have a massive estate to patrol and play games in. Lots of yummy food to taste-test, too, not that I go in for human food, but it does look fun and colourful.
Purrs
ERin