Thursday, August 20, 2015

New Doggie Vest


Daddy finally found this Salus Skippy vests after a long search. 
Last night we did test run at this super doggie friendly beach,
Cherry Beach, Toronto.



The vest fit us very well.  

Unlike other vests we had looked at, this one has paddling under the tummy
for optional buoyancy. 

I feel safe.... even thought I probably won't swim at all so much.





It's time for fetch in the water!
My frisbee is always popular among bigger doggies.  

You may remember this post (link) from July 2013.


Last night, new friends jumped into the water
to follow my frisbee as usual.



"Let's go get it!"



Opps, wrong way!


Oh wait... where is my frisbee?!?




Can you believe this doggie?
He had a huge stick in his mouth but got
my brisbee, too!


Impressive!
(But I need to have it back, please!)


I did more swimming and made sure this vest worked well.



We wonder if new adventure is waiting for us.

Oh yes, I lost my beloved frisbee after this
picture was taken.  It went too far to swim and it was washed away!!!
Daddy!!!!!


Momo & Pinot/J & R

6 comments:

C.L.W.STEP said...

You are very brave doggies going into that deep water! Was it cold?

We enjoyed seeing the Toronto skyline in the back ground.

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

You two looks really god in your new Skippy vests !
Do you think they have them in size xxxl ?
I think my new brofur would need that size when he gets grown up :)
To bad you lost your frisbee :(

XOXO

Kinley Westie said...

Guess ya needs a new frisbee!

Molly the Airedale said...

What cool vests! Have fun in the water, Momo and Pinot!

Love ya lots♥
Mitch and Molly

meowmeowmans said...

Those vests are great! Sorry to hear about your frisbee. WE hope you get a new one soon!

Angel MoMo said...

Happy Birthday! SS thinks about you on 'our' birthday. Thankyou for letting me share it. We are, of course, having a party at the Bridge too.