Sunday, October 15, 2006

This is my first blog! Welcome to Momo's World!

Hi, Is anybody out there? My name is Momo. I am one year old female Cavalier King Charles Spaniel. Everybody tells me that I am fun, loving and very curious 'puppy'. (Yes, a 'puppy'!)

I was adopted by my mom and dad when I was a 2-month old. To celebrate my recent one year birthday I decided to launch my own blog. Well.... I am not good at typing so here's my mom who helps me out. Maybe my dad will give me a hand as well.

My baby album. Part 1

I'd love to share some pictures from my album with you. Oh... we've taken millions of pictures already so it's hard to pick but here you go.... :)

Top: A last snap shot with my 'lost' brother. Hope he's doing well...

Middle: This picture was taken on the way to my mom and dad's place. I was pooped so I needed to take a quick nap.

bottom: My first snap shot at my mom & dad's place after arrival. Do I look adorable??? ;) I was so tiny back then!!

This is all for now... thanks for visiting! Hope to see you again soon!

Momo/J

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Momo

Love your blog. Your Mother & Father must really take great care of you. Especially being so lucky to have your very own blog.

You are very cute.....

Take care

Patrick from down under (Australia)

Juno said...

Hello Patrick! Thanks for visiting my blog!! It's cool to have friends in Australia! :) I would love to meet your little ones one day...