Wednesday, November 08, 2023

Cross Country Running Season

 Hello my friends!

My long time friends may know that my bro runs competitively.
Autumn means Cross Country running Season and I wanted to support him.



A few days before his big meet, we all went to Centennial Park for 
our own course preview.

We all ran ME included!!  


My bro and daddy ran the course together and I lead my mom
to run 4K!

I didn't forget to leave P-mails everywhere.  hehe..


This is my mom's running app Strava which shows our run.  :)

She was not sure if we were able to run together since Cavaliers are not known as running companions
BUTT
I was non-stop!  
Well.... she is NOT a fast runner anyway.






This steep hill is part of his 5K course.


After our day-out, I took a long bath and loooooog ZZZZZZZ time!


Bro's hard work paid off.  He was happy with his results at the high school meet!


This is Athletic Ontario Cross Country meet on
very unusual beautiful day for Cross Country. bol

Usually Cross Country means means rain, windy and miserable weather!  bol 

Go Go Go Bro~~!!


Paws up, Bro!


Autumn is my mom's favourite season!
We enjoy the view of Autumn leaves from our window.


And... during our walkies.


Halloween!

My teenage bro doesn't do Trick or Treating any more.


So my mom just wanted to take quick pic. 
"Me being Devil"!


Mom and I went out to see Halloween decorations in town.


See you next time!

Me keeping eyes on mom during 'work from home'.

Juno/J & R








13 comments:

Brian's Home Blog said...

Hooray for your Bro and boy, you were sure moving along. That was a fun video!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Congratulations to your bro!"
Java Bean: "Ayyy, it sure was good of you to help mark the path for everyone! I try to do that too, everywhere I go, all the time."
Lulu: "It's true, he does."

Millie and Walter said...

Congrats to your Bro for a good meet. You sure have a beautiful view from your home to all those beautiful fall colors.

da tabbies o trout towne said...

juno: YAY for yur brother !!! how total lee awesum iz that :) we likez de autumn time all sew...lotz oh way kewl leavez colorz a round !! happee week a head two ewe N yur familee ♥

Molly the Airedale said...

Your golden autumn leaves are just gorgeous and what a view you have from your window! We love that your family including you, all runs together, Juno!

meowmeowmans said...

Hi Juno! How nice that your whole family got to do some running! Congratulations to your bro for doin well in his meet. And look at how pretty the foliage is there. XO

MadSnapper said...

I am totally impressed with your running skills and also your moms skills with video you while running. wow... you are sooooo cute, nice to meet you.

carol l mckenna said...

You are one sweet and adorable doggie ~ great photos and video ~ Juno you are a great brother also ~ Xo

Wishing you good health, laugther and love in your days,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)

Lynn and Precious said...

Juno, boy are you living the high life from the view I see out your window! I think it would be fun fur me to take a walk about with Lynn but she forbides me of the grass. So I am happy that I have the catio starting this past summer. Your Bro must be furry athletic. And your Mom too fur that long trek you 2 did. Happy Autumn. We wish it would stay lots longer.

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

You're such a good sort, Juno! Running to cheer your Bro on! And your Mom!

Very beautiful weather that you had. November isn't often like this...wonder what the karma will be...we were in our yard today, and petcretary didn't even have a sweater on! It was about 15C.
Tomorrow we are having a forecast of rain...and much cooler temps to follow. Yup, weather Karma!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

We're sorry to be so late in commenting. We must have missed the post whilst #1 was away. We really enjoyed the video and all the photos! My #1 is no runner but I sometimes run with Mr. G.

Woofs,
Ollie

My Mind's Eye said...

Juno you got some of your big brothers running DNAs....look at you go on 4 legs. Congrats to him on his 2 legs.
I adore the last photo of you peeping at us
Hugs cecilia

Tigger's Mum said...

Juno you look so soft and sweetly furry. Well done on your running with your huMum. And I just love your views of Autumn in your home town. TM