Saturday, April 16, 2016

Finally spring!

Finally finally...., after a long wait,
it's official! 
Reaching to the double digit temperature (over 10C=50F) means
spring has arrived!
We did fetch at the park today!


I am overjoyed!!


Our brudder was waiting to catch MY frisbee at the bottom of the hill.




After I caught the frisbee,
we had to run back to daddy.




I let our bro to reach the finish line first.
I may be much smaller but I am his older brudder, right?

"YES!! I am the winner!"said bro.  :D
Ahhh... Spring air is so SO nice!
Love it! Love it!!



It was a beautiful Saturday.
Tomorrow is supposed to be warmer!

Momo & Pinot:J &R

11 comments:

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Isn't spring so wonderful? It makes me happy too.
And I can tell by the look on your faces,, that it makes you happy too
love
tweedles

Kinley Westie said...

Yay for Spring!

caspers welt said...

Ohhh jipppiii, that looks like so much fun in the spring.
Kisses and hugs from your Casper.

Molly the Airedale said...

Your weather sounds just like ours. Doesn't spring feel wonderful!

Lady Malu ist angekommen.......... said...

Hello my friends, here too - I love to lay outside in the mini garden and look to the birds and alle the flower with their smell. Love this time of the year - my mum also...the most beautiful time is now around here - some wind - but the leaves with their different green colors look so great.
Have much fun.
Best wishes
Wuff and LG
Aiko

C.L.W.STEP said...

Hooray! We have some nice weather too!

Hailey and Zaphod and their Lady said...

Spring finally arrived for us too! YAY!

The Army of Four said...

YAY!!!!!
You sure look happy running and playing!
Cammie!

Julie said...

YAY fur SPRING, at last!!!!
Oh and YAY fur playing games outside in the sunshine…great funs!
Loves and licky kisses
Princess Leah xxx

Murphy said...

Yee haw! Now the hoomans will take you out more!

Your Pals,

Murphy & Stanley

Leigh said...

Spring here too and good to get out to play in the sunshine. Have fun - woofs and licks from Magic xx