Saturday, July 12, 2014

Morning walky with brudder

Humans often say 'where does the time go?"

It's hard to believe that our brudder has just finished 
his senior kindergarten school year
 the end of past June.

(And this is the reason why there is only ONE post last month!)



Now just like last summer, we have to look after him throughout
his ten-week summer holiday!

Taking him out for a walk in the morning is a must! :) :) 

Here's another link from last year.



We'll have fun and make it really nice!



Can you believe we haven't done any action shots since our last post?
We can't wait to try it out. 
  


Momo & Pinot/J & R

7 comments:

Lady Malu ist angekommen.......... said...

Hi my friends, glad to read that all things are good. Your brudder is really a "senior child"......he looks great - don´t worry - my humans are always busy with gardening, singing in the choirs and most of all with the little grandson Kendrick.
Here things are going fast - too fast for my opion. That´s life. My grandson "buddy" (the oldest one) enjoys two weeks with our friends in Ottawa. He is very happy with the kids of our candadian daughter who lives in Ottawa. So the story of our family and the family there goes into a new generation. I hope to see more and nice foots. My blog is also a little bit to late...but I try to post new pics this week.
Have fun - we hope Germany will win the World Soccer Cup!
Wuff and LG so long
Aiko

Molly the Airedale said...

Your mom is right - where does the time go?! Your brudder is growing up, Momo and Pinot!

Love ya lots♥
Mitch and Molly

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

WOW!

We rekhall once upon a time when he was a wee pup!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

C.L.W.STEP said...

What a fun walk and a great doggie blog! It's wonderful to meet a couple of fellow spaniels too.

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

Hi Momo and Pinot !
It´s summertime over here too , with lasy day´s and strolls outside :)
My mom-person helps me do blogposts but she is a real slacker when it comes to visiting !
Have a nice summer and stay cool and safe !!

XOXO

Soggibottom said...

Three beautiful handsome lads. Wow brudder you are growing up so fast. Enjoy the Summer guys. :-) xxx

Rubie and Poots (her Mum) said...

It's so lovely to see you taking your bro for a walk.... I just got done taking my mum out - because it is a nice day here cold but sunny - she's won't go if it looks like rain. Only two weeks till I see my first ever snow!!

Tail Wuggles, Rubie xxx