Thursday, April 10, 2014

Pinot's new frisbee

Our brother came home with a fantastic stuff.

My new frisbee!

Mom thought it was little too heavy to carry.
But he convinced her that it would be a good excise for me.

Well done, bro!

Thank you, Molly, Jan's Funny Farm, Aiko for your sweet comments.
A day after we posted our previous post, we had a springy weather.


Ruby, We felt your California sunshine!
Mitch and Molly, spring sun is so good!



Have a great day, everyone!

Momo & Pinot/J & R

5 comments:

Unknown said...

That last pic is priceless. Love it. Yea Spring has sprung and you can enjoy the great out doors now with the new frisbee. Have a tremendous Thursday.
Best wishes Molly
PS Momo are you laughing at how that frisbee is nearly as big as Pinot?

Molly the Airedale said...

What a cool frisbee! Have fun playing with it, Pinot!

Love ya lots♥
Mitch and Molly

Asta said...

Momo and Pinot
It's wondewful to see you finally in the luvly sunshine. Yoow hooman bwo is so sweet to get you that fantastic fwisbee Pinot..i bet you'll have so much fun...i love that last pictoowe..it's fabooloos

Smoochie kisses and happy Spwing
Sissie Asta

meowmeowmans said...

That's a super frisbee, Momo and Pinot! We bet you'll have lots of fun with that.

Hooray for spring weather!

Unknown said...

Hello, my name is Jack, I am a cavvie from Nottinghamshire UK. I loved the picture where you are trying to reach something. My first daddy has to do this all the time when Lucy refuses all the dog biscuits in her bowl and demands the biscuit that is under the dish washer. I also came across this site whilst browsing Cavaliers. I clicked on this page as it said 'cavs diaries' and I have a diary on Facebook