Tuesday, September 03, 2013

Me, Momo turns 8!

Yesterday morning, mom and brudder made something special.


Patiently waiting to see what they made.


It was Peanut Butter Banana Cupcakes!
The recipe is here.

"Momo, I made pink cakes for you!"


"Can I have a bite?"


"Can I have it NOW??"


September 2nd is also a very special day for our sissy Angel Momo.

Happy Barkday, Momo. You are always in our hearts.


Well, real pawty won't start until September 6th!
It's Mango's barkday~.



While celebrating my barkday, we received a barkday pressie.
It's The Super Sweet Blogging Award
from our friend Islay.

This is wonderful.  Thank you so much,Islay.


Momo & Pinot/J & R

11 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Happy 8th Birthday, Momo! Your pink cupcakes are just beautiful and look so yummy!

Love ya lots♥
Mitch and Molly

Thor and Jack said...

Happy Barkday, Momo!
What a great celebration! Those cupcakes looked so yummy and cute!

Love
Thor and Jack xxxx

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Momo. We have to say those cupcakes look well brill and yummy. Have a terrific Tuesday.
Best wishes Molly

Leigh said...

Happy 8th Birthday Momo - love those cup cakes :-) woofs and licks from Magic xx

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

Hi Momo !
Sorry for being late to your birthday :(
As usual it´s my mom-persons fault :)
I see you had a grrreat birthday !
Thoose cupcakes looks really jummu !
XOXO

Ruby said...

Happy Happy 8th Barkday!!!!
Wowsa! Those pupcakes look FABulous!!!
I am totally droolin' all overs myself now...
You are one lucky pups!!
Have a FABulous day!!
Kisses,
Ruby ♥

Unknown said...

Happy Bday Momo! Your cupcakes looked delicious! You guys looked like you were all patiently waiting too! :)

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Happy Barkday Momo. You got pink cake, yummy, your mom is so thoughful and lovable!
We wish you a pleasant birthday, be happy all year round.
Ohmigosh, look at me picture, yeah, it's me. Today is my barkday, I hope my pawrents do something special for me.
A big hug to you Momo, my precious sister, love all of you, always!

meowmeowmans said...

Happy 8th Birthday, Momo! We love you, and hope your day was as special as you!

Arran, Arthur and Mum said...

Lucky you getting cupcakes Momo!!
Happy 8th Birthday!!
~Lickies, Ludo
p.s. I letting everyone know I moved blog address, my new one be http://seasideshelties.wordpress.com/

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Momo, Pinot, and my brudder James,
Thanks for your barkday wish that makes me feel very special. You're my special friends, always.
Please let your mom know that my mom had sent Japan pictures to her by email.
Love, always.