Tuesday, September 11, 2007

A lovely pressi from Snowball!!!
I'd love to extend my barkday pawty thingy for a little while....
Hope you don't mind. :)
***********
"Mom, are you sure we got a pressi from Snowball??
You mena Princess Snowball?????"
(Mom) "Yes, Momo! Look at this!"
"Can you open the envelop for me NOW,
Please?"
"Oh... a card from.... Snowball!! Let me take some moment to read and enjoy!" OHHH MY DOG!
"Snowball, how did you know that I LOVE squeaky toy??" (Mom) "This toy is way too cute to chew up that you usualy do. Momo, Try NOT to destroy it, ok?" "Is toy made for....???"

Then we found this very cute T-Shirt!! Winnie the pooh!! To be honest, when my mom showed me this cute T-Shirt, I was very happy BUT just because of my size Iwas worried. As a Cavalier I am kinda big. I was thinking what IF it doesn't fit me... :( BUT it turned out this is a pawfect size for me!!

"Mom, take a picture of my back!" This is so cute and it fits me right!! My pawrents buy stuff and often doesn't fit me! :(

"You know what, dad! I've got matching T-shirt and a squeaky!"

"I have to meet Snowball. Am I allowed to meet princess? Dad, how far is Singapore from here?"

"Why don't I google?"

"Seriously I am googling now!"

Momo/J & R
pee ess: Momo's pawrents J & R are here...
All our friends, doggies and GG, their hoooomans
who have sent us so many lovely barkday wishes,
cards, pressies....
We're actually expecting to receive more by mail but...
we're located a bit too far from many of you.. which is ok!
We'll be patient... :)
We're so blessed. We're so pleased to receive all.
We don't know how to express our feeling but
just simply wanted to say Thank you!!!
When Momo started her blog we didn't expect to meet so many
of you...
THAN YOU! :)

16 comments:

Snowball said...

Hi Momo,

I am glad that the TShirt fits you so nicely. I hope this small gift will bring you some joy.

Luv,
Snowball

Amber-Mae said...

Hehe Momo, you look like you don't know what to do with that squeaky carrot...Those pressies are lovely! That's sooo thoughtful of Snowball.

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Lorenza said...

Hi, Momo
You got great presents from Snowball! Sure you deserve them!
That squeaky carrot is really fun!
Have a good night
Lorenza

Kien said...

Those pressies are lovely n suited u.. Snowball is a great pal..

guess my card lost in transit.. is ok, i think we will make u one whenever we can..

Cheers
Rossi

Ben & Darling said...

Aik!! Momo, you look sooooooooooo cute in that shirt. But you seem to be too nice to that carrot....you should bite & tear it off!! hehehe, dont tell u\your mom that I teach u this.

Simba and Jazzi said...

Love the t shirt. Did you eat the letter, chew the corners a bit?

Simba xx

Anonymous said...

You look gorgeous in your t-shirt Momo!!

I wish I could've sent you some barkday gifts too - we didn't know where to send them though :(

River

PS I've tagged you to share with everydog your first day with your humans.

Clover said...

Hi Momo,

It's so great that you get to extend your birthday! Hope you have fun with your new carrot!

Love Clover xo

Boo Casanova said...

momo, your birthday is not over yet, obviously.

wet wet licks

Boo

Amber said...

Hey Momo, the T-shirt looks gweat on you. Hope you'll like my pressie. It should reach your home soon. :)

Ferndoggle said...

Snowball is such a thoughtful friend! I have a carrot like that 'cept it giggles! Enjoy all of your goodies.

Penny

Asta said...

Hi Momo
As always you sook stunning in youw new Tshiwt, and what a nice stuffy to go with it..you have so many nice fwiends, I suspect it's cause you'we a vewy sweet little giwl
smoochie kisses
Asta

Balboa said...

What a wonderful birthday you are having.

I have this card sitting on my computer, and I forgot to send it to you.

Can I have your email, only if you want. YOu can email it to me, Balboas_mommy@yahoo.com

Frenchie Snorts
Balboa

Lizzy said...

That's great that the T-shirt fits you just right! You must be so excited to be getting even more presents!

Sparky

Stanley said...

Momo!!

You are so laid back, girl. I wish I could be as relaxed as you.

Your squeaky carrot is very cool! I wish we could have some kind of week long DWB convention or something. I'd love to meet you and all our other blogging buddies!

I bet your birthday celebration continues until the end of the month!

Goober love,
Stanley

Pee Ess
You are very cute in your Pooh shirt!

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hey Momo, great gifts! Love the carrot! J x