Monday, October 10, 2022

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hello friends!
I wonder where September went...

Hope you're all doing well!


My bro is now Grade 9 and starts high school life.
He's busy training for the up-coming Cross Country Race season.

I went to cheer for his run early this month.  

I turned 6 month old on October 7! 

Everyone thinks I am growing really fast!
I eat well and excise on regular basis.

I wight 3.4kg when I was adopted and now it's double.

I am a back sleeper which makes my hoomans laugh.   BOL

🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾

This weekend is our long weekend!
Happy Thanksgiving my Canadian friends! 

Our long time friend may know that my dad
usually cooks yummy Thanksgiving dinner
BUTT he's having a back pain.

So mom was in charge for our dinner last night.
(Well... she cooks everyday anyways.... 😆)

Our main meal, Stuffing without a birdy!

There are two more bowls of stuffing.  hahaha...

Baked Salmon in foil. 

She also prepared mushroom and tomato risotto,
steamed veggies and Potato Dauphinoise.  


Mom's plate. 


I also got my own stuffing.  :)

Mini size!!

This is my morning walkies on Thanksgiving Monday. 


Have a great week, everyone!

Juno/J & R

10 comments:

Brian's Home Blog said...

You sure do look as cute as ever Juno! You and your brother sure have been busy. I hope your Thanksgiving was a good one!

MadSnapper said...

You are adorable,and we love stuffing without the turkey also. Happy Thanksgiving. the dinner looks yummy. We also get our laughter from Beau laying upside down, but his head weighs more than your whole body. he is 81 pounds, great dane/catahoula. thanks for stopping by our post

My Mind's Eye said...

Juno...Happy Thanksgiving a few days late OMDs that is one fine looking table of food. I know Mom has to cook lots to fill up a growing runner. I bet bro is always hungry.

I hope Dad's back is btter
Hugs Cecilia

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Happy belated Canadian Thanksgiving, Juno!"
Chaplin: "Look at all that food! Yum!!!"
Charlee: "We Hipsters are sending purrs for your Dad's back to feel better!"
Java Bean: "And we dogs send tail wags!"

Brian's Home Blog said...

Happy 6 months sweet Juno and I'm glad you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

meowmeowmans said...

Both you and your brother are growing so fast, Juno! :)

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your whole family. We hope your dad's back feels better real soon. Hugs!

Molly the Airedale said...

It looks like you had a wonderful Thanksgiving and everything looks so yummy! Happy 6 months, Juno!

Helen said...

What a wonderful dinner. I didn't get a Thanksgiving post done this year, but we had a lovely family dinner even had some friends over. Quite a change from the last two years.

Ojo said...

Hi friend, Ojo here! And now November is mostly gone too! Your dinner looks divine! Did you save me any?

C.L.W.STEP said...

Greetings from across Lake Ontario! It is so nice to hear from you, Juno. We can't believe how much you and your fur bro have grown up. Good luck with 9th grade! Your TG dinner looks super yummy!